Are you planning to start your own self hosted WordPress site and just don’t have the technical skills to setup WordPress properly yourself? Why not let us do all the work, we will set up WordPress and get it running for you.
This is what we can do for you:
- Install the latest version of WordPress.
- Install a theme of your choice from the WordPress.org Theme Directory.
- Setup your permalinks and sitemaps to improve your search engine rankings.
- Install a robots.txt file to guide the search engine spiders indexing your site.
- Install some great plugins.
- Install a advanced ping list.
- Install some of the best WordPress plugins to get the most out of your blog.
- Akismet: Akismet checks your comments against the Akismet web service to see if they look like spam or not.
- All In One SEO Pack: Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines.
- WP Maintenance Mode: Adds a splash page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance.
- Google XML Sitemaps: This plugin will create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog.
- SCF2 Contact Form: Simple WordPress Contact Form with anti-spam support. Incoming messages are stored in the WordPress Database.
- WordPress Database Backup: WP-DB-Backup allows you to easily backup your core WordPress database tables from within the WordPress Dashboard.
- WP Super Cache: A very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static html files.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com: Add stats, social networking, email subscriptions for comments, and heaps more great wordpress.com features.
Here is what we need from you:
- A host that meets the requirements to run WordPress (requirements). We can host your WordPress site if needed.
- A real email address.
- Blog Name.
- Tag Line or Slogan.
- A list of the most important keywords relating to your website.
- Directory To Install the WordPress Blog, for example: www.yoursite.com/blog.
- Web Host Administration panel login URL – The URL address you would arrive at to log into your hosting account. Some hosts have two Administration panels, we need the site configuration panel, for example cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk.
- Your Web Host Username and password to login to your hosting account.